“Timeless Classic” directly implies to a classy monochrome outfit using that immortal white shirt.The catch about this universal combination of black and white is that you can almost never go wrong with it. It is easy to style and requires minimal effort.
I paired my classy piece of shirt with a contemporary piece (skirt) of clothing, with a knot on oversized shirt to maintain the visual body proportion.
Usually when we look at this wardrobe staple, a nice pair of blue jeans is the first thing that pops into our head. This time I wanted to give it a spin so wore my black maxi skirt with a knot to give the whole look required amount of sass. Red lips and choker necklace accessorise the look.
At times, our white shirt our serves us as a saving grace embracing our requirement for comfort. A few hacks to slay that year round essential are:
1. Wear it with you classy old blue jeans
2. Wear it with a long pencil skirt, denim shorts, etc
3. Wear it with crisp clean cut straight pants or pencil skirt for a formal look.
4. You can also wear it as: Tucked in, half tucked in, knotted, etc
5. Throw it over as a shrug.
6. Go for an all white look. It’s super chic and classy.
You can always notch up your look using belts, scarves, necklaces, earrings, etc.
“I’ve always thought of accessories as the exclamation point of a woman’s outfit.” —Michael Kors
I hope these tips help you guys enough to nail your white shirt look. Also, it is my great pleasure in helping you guys with your queries so thanks for your kind consideration and interest.
Scroll for outfit details!
Shirt: Vero Moda
Boots: Vero Moda
Shades: Ray Ban